[WriteLog] WL Contest wizard

Pat Cain pcain@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:59:22 -0500

Each user would have to do the same thing you did. You certainly can
create an installation script that will do it for you but that may be more
work than just telling the user how to do it by hand. I believe that VC++
has an installer program included but I've never used it.

Glad it worked for you,

73,
Pat  KØPC