[WriteLog] WriteLog & OMNI V

Billie Wilson n4dw@chartertn.net
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:37:22 -0400

Hi All,

This WL newbie attempted to connect his OMNI V to pc.  Think I have the =
cable & adapter correct.  Cable is 25 pin male at radio, 25 pin female =
at pc with 25 pin male to 9 pin female AT Modem Adapter.  Radio to com1.

WL port settings:
com1 Rig, TenTec Omni-V, AUTO, Poll - check, YES.
no dvk or rotor controls
CW PTT Setup - None

I am able to key the radio using my CT interface via com2 & "CW Keyer =
Type - PC Generates"

Cable has all pins cinnected straight through, 1-1, 2-2, 20-20 etc.
Adapter has all pins as indicated in Rig Interfacing section of manual.

All help is greatly appreciated.
More questions as time permits.

Thanks,
Dave