[WriteLog] How to score WRTC stations on WL?

Scot Herrick scot@k9jy.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:18:31 -0500

Hi Sante,

The rules at http://wrtc2002.org/ are for the WRTC Participants, not the
rest of us who are in the IARU HF Radio Championship. It's a contest within
a contest. So you're looking at the wrong rules.

Complete links to the sponsored rules for all contests supported by WriteLog
are on my web site at http://www.k9jy.com. Select 'WriteLog Contests' on the
lower part of the left navigation bar.

And, for the IARU contest we all participated in, OJ stations that you
worked should have counted for 3 points - they are a separate station in a
different zone on the same continent. They are NOT headquarter stations (the
Headquarter station for Finland was signing OI0HQ, I think). The
headquarters stations are designated by giving out their HQ abbreviation
(ARRL, IARU) instead of the ITU zone (18 or 28). They get multiplier credit
and one QSO point.

CU...Scot, K9JY

PS the email address as to where to send your logs are covered in the IARU
rules as well.

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com