[WriteLog] Manual in Word Format

wa9als wa9als@starband.net
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:54:47 -0500

> As an alternative to conversion to MS Word format, you might consider
> using the PDF reader for Pocket PC:
>
> http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/acrrmobiledevices.html

This is great!  One caution - If you check the box for the version with
"Search" function, the download will be "unavailable".  However, if you
don't check that option, all is well!  I got some warning that some file was
missing for "optimal display" or something like that, but it actually looks
very good on the iPAQ.  The screenshots are resized appropriately, so they
look great.  This will be great to peruse during boring meetings etc!  I
should've known there was a pdf reader for the Pocket PC, but I didn't.
This opens up many possibilities - reading NAQP rules again, rig manuals etc
etc!  Thanks Wayne!  73