[WriteLog] AH8DX

Craig Maxey ah8dx@msn.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:24:17 -0300

I need help with .wav files

It appears that writelog only allows me to record either single digits/le=
tters or a combination of 2 digits/letters for example W1.wav and AW.wav =
to make up W1AW.  By typing W1AW in the log and hitting the F10 key (The =
F10 key is where I have %C along with some other commands) the W1.wav adn=
 AW.wav files are played.

I have recorded W1AW.wav as a complete callsign but for some reason it do=
esn't see this full callsign when I hit F10.  Why?  What am I doing wrong=
?

I would like to make a large callsign wav. file library so during the con=
test when I type a particular callsign in the log and hit F10, it plays t=
hat callsign without looking for each individual digit/letter or a 2 digi=
t/letter combination.

If you know how to do this, please include a step by step instruction how=
 I can do this.

Gud Dx, Craig AH8DX
ah8dx@msn.com

multipart/alternative