[WriteLog] Help with Reinstall--Brain Dead

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd@writelog.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:17:10 -0000

Each version of WL accepts only a range of registration codes,
and that range is those that have been issued in the 12 months
prior to release of that version.

If you have a code you got from K5DJ recently, and try it
on an old version of WL, it won't take it. You have to use
the old code on the old version.

Wayne