[WriteLog] MMTTY and Writelog

Stan Staten n3hs@qsl.net
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:34:08 -0400

I recently reinstalled XPpro to clean up my installation.  I installed
Writelog and it works OK.  I also installed MMTTY with the same results.  I
then installed the MMTTY interface for Writelog.  However when I ask for
RTTY in Writelog, I still get the Writelog RTTY window instead of MMTTY. I
can close it and start MMTTY, but it appears to not be communicating with
Writelog.  What am I missing?  I have been looking for some sort of DOC file
on the interfacing of MMTTY with Writelog, but when I tried the help site
listed on the MMTTY page, but it fails to load so I am looking here for
suggestions/help.

Thanks
Stan, N3HS