[WriteLog] WriteLog Download Page

Scot Herrick scot@k9jy.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 08:20:25 -0500

In my last email from Ron, he was going on a business trip for the week and
that may be what the issue is. Both development and sales have real jobs
that support our hobby, just in case anyone thought that people were getting
rich off of WriteLog. I know that Wayne has made several overseas trips in
the last several months but has still managed to provide updates to the
program. I don't know how he does it, unless he codes while flying over the
Atlantic...

We live in a world where everything is expected instantly. It ain't so.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com

-----Original Message-----
From: writelog-admin@contesting.com
[mailto:writelog-admin@contesting.com]On Behalf Of Bill Bosler
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 2:40 PM
To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Download Page

I just purchased the program and I got my download instructions via
automated ( I guess!) e-mail.

I can't get the download page to come up and can't get any response of any
kind to e-mail inquiries. I've found three different e-mail addresses for
Ron, but got no answers to any e-mails.

I've made a bunch of phone calls and all I've gotten is the answering
machine.

It would seem to me that if there's something wrong with the sales function
at WL, it should be on their home page.

The secret download page idea is a bunch of crap. You need an ID code to
make the program run so why not just have it available on the home page.

Does anyone know what the deal is here???

Bill Bosler - WF3M

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---