[WriteLog] RSGB JUBILEE CONTEST REMINDER

KC5NYO <Mike Holland> kc5nyo@qsl.net
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:56:54 -0500

> I downloaded it a few days ago, but it is hard to see how 'he
> said where it was' other than to say it was on this planet...or
> did you get different/special instructions.

Okay, sorry. I didn't mean to start a pissing contest here.
I had no "special instructions." I simply followed each line
of his instructions, one after the other, and had the file in
about 30 seconds.

If ya'll say the link was obscure, so be it. I guess it "was" a
round-a-bout way of getting to it. But I had no trouble with it.  ; )

73, Mike
kc5nyo