[WriteLog] interfacing IC-756PROII for Writelog SO2R operation

Jerry Pixton jpixton@shentel.net
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 11:19:26 +0000

Bill,

I have chosen to use FSK for my IC-756PROII so that I can use the RTTY
settings and filter for rtty. However, I also ran the AFSK line from the
Soundboard that Writelog controls so that I could play SSB wave files.
Writelog seems to control the PTT fine in all modes. However, I did use the
PTT line for my foot switch which the W4XD keyer switches from Left rig to
Right rig. My other radio is the FT01000mp. So far this station seems to be
coming together nicely.

Please post any other tips you get.

Jerry, W6IHG