[WriteLog] Re: Dual Output Video Card

K4SB k4sb@mindspring.com
Sun, 09 Jun 2002 15:46:37 +0000

"Goran ANDRIC, S55OO.com" wrote:
If you have some PCI graphic card just put it in PC and you'll get
another active card for second monitor. I guess you don't need
expensive dual card for it...or I might be wrong?!

It works with different resolution under win98,ME, XP...and same
resolution on win2k.
> 73 de Goran ANDRIC, S55OO.com
----------------------
Just for information, I tried that with 2 identical PCI cards. This MB
has a built in video adapter, and although I did get the "if you can
read this, everything's fine" msg on the MAIN monitor, it would never
work. Using a P-III @ 800 mhz. When I went into "device manager", I got
an error message saying that although the cards were supported, the
driver file for the MB would not support dual monitors.

Beats hell out of me. Going to take a look at the Radion and then place
order today if possible.

73
Ed