[WriteLog] score PA0VHA anarts

Hans Vernhout vernhout@euronet.nl
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:45:36 +0200

2002
-+- ANARTS RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by Australian National Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society.

CALL: PA0VHA       The Netherlands    Country
  =20
_x_ Single OP., All Band HP           Multi-Op. Single Transmitter (All =
band only)
       Single Op., Single Band:           .           Multi-Op. =
Mult-Transmitter (All band only)

   QSOs Points DX: Call Areas
80m:  0 0 0 0
40m: 27 176 13 3
20m: 111 1202 29 16
15m: 154 1880 33 19
10m: 8 27 7 0
Total: 300 3285 =20
Continents:  6
Total multipliers: 120
VK bonus points: 1100=20
Score:  2366300
Station Description:          Kenwood TS 850
Antenna(s):=20
Operators:=20
Remarks:                         up-time 8 hours
 =20
This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter =
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules =
and regulations of the contest.

Signature_______Hans Vernhout____________________ Call     PA0VHA        =
           .
anarts, PA0VHA