[WriteLog] ARRL VHF QSO party

Brian n5ba@qsl.net
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:32:28 +0000

Did you get the latest update to writelog?  V10.32E. The RST was fixed
for VHF contests.  Submitted mine 5 minutes after the contest with
no problems.  I doubt my January entry ever got through the robot.
Thought the League was going to fix the robot and allow RST's.
Thankfully W5XD fixed WL32.

Thanks to W5XD for fixing the problem after the comments from the
January effort.

Only wish there was some 6 meter activity.  Sporadic is to generous
an adjective to describe the E's.. HI HI

73
Brian