[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] Multi-port serial boards

Gil Baron gbaron@charter.net
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:56:51 -0500

Ghost comes with System Works and it is only 39 at Sam's Club and at many
places on the net after rebate.
Partition magic does not copy partitions, it only repartitions a drive
without destroying the current one but it does NOT copy from drive to drive.