[WriteLog] Getting Xmit and Keyboard to work`

Roger Stimson k8rs@localnet.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:56:15 -0400

I have MMTY working just fine as a stand alone RTTY program, but I can't =
seem to get it to Xmit within WriteLog.  I can go to my SoundBaord Mixer =
and see that the left channel isn't activated,  However, when I activate =
it and go over to WriteLog it only works temporarily and, furthermore, I =
have no keyboard action.  Then, it is back to no Xmit.  The PTT line is =
active, but no sound.  I am using a RigBlaster on VOX. =20

What have I missed?

Roger K8RS

multipart/alternative
  text/html