[WriteLog] Software disc for Matrox 450 card?

wa9als wa9als@starband.net
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:59:25 -0500

I have one.  The drivers are available from the web site
http://www.matrox.com/mga/support/drivers/certified/home.cfm.  I have the
driver package 5.72.021 from this page for WIN2000.  It is a self-installing
exe file - Get it and you should be in business sooner than you expected!
73 - John

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Wilcox" <ns1z@midmaine.com>
To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 12:26 PM
Subject: [WriteLog] Software disc for Matrox 450 card?

I bought a Matrox Dual Head G450 video card off eBay after hearing its
praises on this list. As usual with eBay, there was a little surprise when
it arrived: no software installation disc. Can anyone help me out either
with a disc or a "loaner" ? I realise this is not going to happen this
weekend but would appreciate any help. Thanks

John - NS1Z
FN44rn

multipart/alternative
  text/html