[WriteLog] Merge function

Snell, Jim JSnell@ntmail.tamu.edu
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:16:02 -0500

Hi All,
=20
For field day the station setup had two operators and two computers
running Writelog 10.32 but the computers were not networked.  I am now
trying to merge the two logs but do not see the "Merge" option under the
"File" menu as mentioned in the help files.  Is this a feature that has
been dropped?   It appears that I can open a new log and then import the
two logs into the new one and some type of merge occurs.  Is the
"Import" command now the way to merge two log files?
=20
Any help is appreciated.
=20
Thanks and 73s,