[WriteLog] MapCallOnSpace and Entry/Log Font

Steve Dyer sdyer@interlogue.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:44:41 -0700

I tested further with 10.31C. The Terminal font is not in the /windows/fonts
directory which might explain the issue with it. In fact I cannot find where
it is stored at all!

I tried both proportional (Times New Roman) and non-proportional fonts
(Courier New) and they both work for the Log Window.

A non-proportional *must* be used for the Entry window font.

Are there any non-proportional slash zero fonts that will work in the Entry
window?

Thanks,

Steve
W1SRD

-----Original Message-----
From: Scot Herrick [mailto:scot@k9jy.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 2:08 PM
To: Steve Dyer
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] MapCallOnSpace and Entry/Log Font

Hi Steve,

The good thing is that I said I didn't know what was right on the font! I
just opened and tested some stuff. You are correct, the font that opens is
what is in the .ini file, not if the contest is saved. I get confused as to
what is saved with what...

Do you change the font based upon 'Setup|Entry Window font?' Then the Save
Configuration?  Or did you directly put the font information in the
WriteLog.ini file? The Entry window, I think, is very specific in getting a
font that is proportional (or is it non-proportional...you know, courier
like). The only thing I can think of is that if it's directly entered into
the WriteLog.ini file it doesn't like it because it's not proportional.
Terminal does show up, of course, in the listing of Fonts for the Entry
Window. If you're doing that, then I'm clueless. Which I may be anyway....

Thanks...Scot, K9JY

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com

If the font info is in the ini file (as it should be) why would the contest
have anything to do with it?

All "generic" config information, i.e. not contest specific, should be in
the ini file. Is this not the case?

Thanks es 73,

Steve, W1SRD