[WriteLog] New to the list

Dale L Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 01:19:39 -0500

Greetings...

I just signed on to the list.  I'm going to be operating at one of the
W1AW/5 stations during IARU HF Radio Championship Contest in July.

We will be using Writelog.  I've been a TRLog user for a number of years and
have never had any experience with Writelog.

I've read some of the K9JY (I believe that is the call) pages and some of
the writelog webpage pages.

What I would like to know first off is if there is a freeware version of
writelog that I could use to practice--like the TRLog free version -- I
looked around and did not see anything, but could have overlooked it.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

73,
dale, kg5u