[WriteLog] To RIGBlaster Users

GW4BLE GW4BLE@btinternet.com
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 15:11:08 -0000

Hello,

As a "new-guy-on-the-block" so to speak, having just purchased Writelog in
the last week or so, I would be interested to hear of user
reports/recommendations of Rigblaster Plus with Writelog 10.33. Is it
*really* worth the investment - are there positive benefits over other
brands, and any pit-falls I should be aware of?

My general logging software is DX4WIN so obviously there is some
compatibility here.

Rig is FT1000MP with Heil BM10, computer runs with Windows98SE  and  has a
Yamaha DS-XG soundboard.

Oh yes, I *have* checked the archives, but more recent user reports would be
appreciated.

Steve

GW4BLE

Contest Cambria - GW7X (http://www.gw7x.org)