[WriteLog] Wheel Mouse and frequency scrolling question

Dave Henderson nr1dx@tellink.net
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 15:25:01 +0000

I have one report that in fact the keyboard with the with mouse wheel does
work under WIN98SE/Writelog. I have tried two different Logitech mice and
they both work. There is also a useful reference in the HELP files under
<FIND><WHEEL> or in the user manual on page 96 (of 329 pages ... you need
to take some of the white space out of that manual guys). If you want to
change the frequency rate of change relative to setting the sensitivity of
the mouse wheel you must add to  the Writelog.ini file in the
[Configurastion] section. <MOUSE_WHEEL_HZ=XXX.>. With my Kenwood's I find
that setting this to about 250 (VS the default of 10) is much more useful
for band-scanning search and pounce work and then when I set the <FINE>
button on my Kenwood it is about right  for use as a jack leg RIT with the
split VFO's when running (I WOULD STILL LIKE A SEPARATE RIT CONTROL !!!!).
Your personal mileage may vary.

Dave NR1DX

PS: Oh yea and for the mouse wheel to work in changing the freq of your rig
you must actively be in the <INPUT > window