[WriteLog] More on Help returning to frequency

Dave Henderson nr1dx@tellink.net
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 14:53:50 +0000

Rick et all

IF you use the <SPOT TABLE> what you say is exactly true, using F12 will
always bring you back to your run frequency no matter how many different
freqs. you visit

IF you use the <BANDMAP> then F12 brings you back to the LAST FREQUENCY
VISITED ...NOT necessarily the run frequency

Dave
NR1DX