[WriteLog] RTTY Sprint Problems with WL and MMTTY

GilBaronW0MN gbaron@charter.net
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 09:29:10 -0600

I have had this problem often. WriteLog has a LONG LONG way to go here.

> correct the
> other station's callsign.  Also, about half the time, the
> callsigns were not
> highlighted at all.

I get this too. I am told it has something to do with one of the Call sign
files and the way it interacts with WriteLog. There is really no excuse for
this. It MUST be fixed or WriteLog will eventually be in big trouble,
assuming something else comes along of course.,. For now, if you want a
windows program (The BIGGEST PLUS of WriteLog, you are stuck.

WriteLog is still the best Contest program in my opinion, especially for
RTTY, but it could be a LOT better.