[WriteLog] log scrolling

Jerry Pixton jpixton@shentel.net
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:48:51 +0000

All,

Nice time in Bartg for the few hours I had available to operate. But one
feature of Writelog bugged me quite often. When you enter a call in entry
window, the log scrolls back to the previous (or maybe it's the first)
contact with that station. I suppose that is neat if there were some
information there that was useful in the exchange. But I was trying to
quality control the last station entered while sending to the current
station. And when I would look at the log, often it was scrolled way back
and not on the current (last) entry at all.

Does any one know of one of those magic ini fields to tell writelog "Do not
scroll the log" to previous contact with station in entry window. Very
frustrating.

Jerry, W6IHG
Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton@shentel.net