[WriteLog] Enter key problem RTTY mode

Dave N4IG n4ig@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:23:04 -0500

When I clicked on a call in the receive window the cursor went to the RST field. This is a problem
in CQ (run mode). When you click on the call the cursor should remain in the call field so when the
enter key is pressed the exchange is sent. I had to manually put the cursor in the call field in
this case. I look in the help and all the configuration dialogs I could and didn't see a way to
change this behavior. It works properly in SSB and CW because you manually type in the call. I could
do this in RTTY but that negates the advantage of point and click data entry in RTTY.

Is this a program problem or did I miss a configuration screen??

73 Dave N4IG

PS the BARTG was my first try with RTTY contesting.