[WriteLog] MMTTY Plug in Profile Problem

Donald Eriksen don.wsixffh@verizon.net
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 17:39:42 -0800

I hate to turn this into a MMTTY reflector, but I've got a problem with the
Plug-in use with WL (not WL problem).

I like to use a mark freq. of 1275 Hz rather than the MMTTY default of 2125,
it's easier on my ears in the rig monitor.

When I run the full-up MMTTY program, I can set the mark to any of the
freq's listed in the "Option Demodulator setup pull-down menu and even
modify the "HAM default" and it will retain the settings for each profile.

But, when I run WL with MMTTY and click on any of the Profiles, the received
passband goes zinging off to the left of the spectrum (and waterfall )
display. Sure enough, when I check the Demodulator setup, the mark has been
re-set to 2125.

I've tried every thing I know of to get it to stay at the selected freq.,
but no luck. Does this mean everyone that's using the Profile buttons in the
plug-in is using 2125 Hz mark freq.?

Thanks in advance,
Don W6FFH
don.wsixffh@verizon.net