[WriteLog] tx lockup

Mike Fulcher kc7v@arrl.net
Sat, 04 May 2002 21:00:41 +0000

I plan on using an Icom 746Pro as a 2nd radio for the upcoming CW WPX
Contest.  When I select com2 in the port setup for the Icom in hit OK,
writelog puts the 746Pro into transmit and it stays in transmit even after
I've quit writelog.  I've tried Digipan without any problems so my thinking
is that the problem is somewhere in my setup or .ini file.

Has anyone experienced this problem or have some ideas for me to try?

Thanks,

Mike

                                                       Mike Fulcher
                                                    kc7v@arrl.net
                                              One of the "VOO-DUDES"
                                                VooDoo Contest Group
                                       ("VooDoo" - White magic from
Africa)
                             5V7A, TY5A, 9G5AA, ZC4Z, CN5N, C56N, ZF2WW,
XT2DX