[WriteLog] again help please

Maurizio Buffoli mbuffoli@libero.it
Tue, 14 May 2002 11:04:09 +0200

Hi,everybody tnx for the reply to my first message.i try to setup as you
tell me but my writelog cannot trasmitting nothing and i cannot see the text
messages on my screen,It receive ok but not trasmitting.I setup on TU TYPE
menu SB FSK,and in BAND menu LSB is really fsk.I try also to unistall a re
install but i have the same problem.I don't Know where is the problem
because i work many rtty test with Writelog without problems,and also with
MMTTY i work every day.Thank you very much for help.Best 73 and dx de
Maurizio IK2GZU.