[WriteLog] WPX Multipliers problem

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd@charter.net
Sun, 19 May 2002 15:15:19 -0000

That's just the way it works.

Since mults in WPX are essentially open ended, the mult window can't be
preformatted the way it is for other contests.  I guess he did it as a modal
dialog to keep from having to update it (i.e. repaint) every new QSO.

I find I never really look at a multiplier list in WPX.  Just work
everything and the multiplier will be what it is.  The more Qs, the more
mults!  :)

Randy, K5ZD