[WriteLog] Bandmap problem

Bob Henderson bob@cytanet.com.cy
Tue, 21 May 2002 05:57:19 -0000

For sometime I have been unable to make my band map work.  I had assumed I
had managed to screw a file or something but I have reinstalled WL at 10.32E
and find I still have the same problem.

I can open the band map window but apart from a large pointer centre left
the window stays blank.  No frequency scale is shown despite my rig being
connected with its frequency correctly indicated on the button next to the
logging line.  If I try to force a call to be added to the band map window
nothing happens either.

Can someone give me a clue on what I should do to make this thing work
again!

Thanks

73

Bob 5B4AGN