[WriteLog] Erratic Cw

Jeff Maass jmaass@columbus.rr.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 12:16:42 -0400

Does anyone use WL / W5XD keyer combination in an SO2R
installation with a separate SO2R controller (WX0B, TopTen)?
What's your configuration?

I have the TopTen DX Doubler. I'm purchased a copy of Writelog
because I'll be using it in a multi-multi operation in CQWW, and
I want to get some experience with it early this year.

My SO2R radio interconnection is shown on the web page at:
     http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/Radio/K8ND_SO2R.htm

(Also contains photos of a number of SO2R stations, used as
references for laying out my new desk).

 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm