[WriteLog] RTTY/Rigblaster

Richard Thorne rthorne@tcac.net
Thu, 30 May 2002 09:59:29 -0500

Dave:

I use my blaster with WL with no problems.  There is a setup procedure in the
ports setup.  I'm at the office and don't have WL here, but if you will go to
the Rig Blaster web site, some where in their website are instructions.
Basically, if I remember correctly, you are selecting CW on the com port that
the rig blaster is connected to so it will be activated during transmitt.

If you have trouble finding the info let me know and I'll get on my pc this
evening and get you the details.