[WriteLog] Mobiles, multipliers or me confused

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd@writelog.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:27:53 -0500

I confirm that the ML column in the log shows the wrong number,
as does the M column. The good news is that WL is counting the
multipliers correctly--it knows you have worked 6 counties,
and knows which ones you worked.

I am looking at how to fix the ML column.

Wayne