[WriteLog] Wish list??

Barry w2up@mindspring.com
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 20:38:06 -0000

I'll second that one. VERY annoying. Also, on a related note, suppose
you click on ND5S. Zone 4 pops up in the zone field. Then, VR2BG
calls. You click on that call. The call field changes, but the zone
remains 4, and doesn't change with the new callsign. The zone should
change with the callsign.
Barry