[WriteLog] ALT-F4 Feature...

Werner Maier werner@maiers.de
Fri, 04 Oct 2002 09:11:09 +0200

Hi there,

I recently played around with writelog (I'm quite new to writelog)
and found something annoying:

Pressing ALT-F4 closes writelog immediately.

Whilst I normally do _hate_ every alertbox like
"Do You really want to quit?", this here is the case
when I would prefere to get this alertbox.

It's quite annoying if You press ALT-F4 in the middle of the
contest and have to restart writelog and to reinitiate the
Network and the other windows you placed around the screen.

Maybe there is a switch that I don't know,
is there someone who could give me a hint?

If not, maybe this could be implemented on a writelog.ini setting so
everyone who want's this alert gets it, and the others don't.

best 73's de Werner DL4NER.