[WriteLog] County line stations

Wayne Wright, W5XD w5xd@writelog.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:11:33 -0500 (CDT)

I don't have the exact rules in front of me as I type this, but the
handling of county line stations in WriteLog for PAQP, CAQP, and FLQP
is not arbitrary, but is that way because of correspondence with
the contest organizers. So as far as I am concerned, they handle
county lines the way they are supposed to. (Unless, of course, the
rules changed since I last heard from them.)

Wayne