[WriteLog] Callsign Edit Problems in 10.35E/F

Eric Raub ki0mi@earthlink.net
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 21:44:36 -0500

I added the 10.35F patches prior to CQP, but I'm still showing only 10.35E.

During CQP I had problems editing the callsign in the log window.
Soon as I had made the callsign correction and hit enter, WriteLog had an
illegal operation error with this message:

WRITEL32 caused an invalid page fault in
module WRITEL32.EXE at 0137:00418854.

I could delete QSO's in the log fine, and change the county field without
problems.

I tried rebooting and restarting.  I was able to add to restore the lost
contacts, and continue, but I never could make the correct callsign changes
in the log.

Thought I'd throw that out in case anyone else had the same problem.  I may
have just a ordinary  corrupt .exe file caused by a Windows hiccup and will
need to reinstall Writelog over.

Eric Raub, NM0X