[WriteLog] Feature Requests

Carvalho, Joseph Joseph.Carvalho@experianems.com
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:27:48 -0600

I've been unable to find a keystroke to push the entered callsign onto the
bandmap. As I S&P, I like to map out the band in order to see where I've
been.

I'd really like to see WL query the TS950sdx without causing it to "warble",
I've had to turn polling off in order to prevent this from happening. Now,
as I tune up/down, I've got to enter a call or space into the entry window
for the frequency/bandmap to update. CT correctly queries the radio, but TR
and WL both cause the radio to 'flutter' while polling and transmitting at
the same time.

Tnx to all that heard me during CQP.

--joe 'living in the little quonset hut on the tundra' carvalho
DE KR6NA/0

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---