[WriteLog] Support for KAM???

Darack, Zev Zev.Darack@banklink.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:12:40 -0400

It works but sometimes the Kam can get a little funny.  On Sunday when I
turned on the kam it sent strange characters to writelog and I wasn't able
to send it anything but it was receiving fine.  Then we used HM2Plus to
initialize it and went back to writelog and it worked fine.

Haven't put any special settings in the ini file.

73,
Zev N2WKS