[WriteLog] Win2K and voice keying

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd@charter.net
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 03:41:28 -0000

I use WL with an IC765.

I assume from your message you are trying to do SSB.  You can use the COM
port to control the PTT, but it is not required.  Just put the radio in VOX.

Wire your microphone to the mic input of the sound card.  Wire the speaker
output of the sound card to the mic input of the radio (or the phone patch
input on the back of the radio).

In the Tools menu, Sound Board options, select Echo Microphone.

Enjoy!

Randy, K5ZD