[WriteLog] %C<MSG2.WAV>

Darack, Zev Zev.Darack@banklink.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:19:01 -0400

Hi Ray,

In order for that to work, you must have a .wav file for every letter of the
alphabet and every number and space and slash.

Are you getting an error message that it can't find a wav file?  Do you have
echo microphone on?

I'm also looking to get this setup and I was able to get it to announce the
callsign using %c but I haven't interfaced the computer to the rig yet.  Can
I just use a double ended mini stereo cable to go from the speaker out to my
heil adapter?

73,
Zev N2WKS