[WriteLog] Feature Requests BANDMAP

Eric Raub ki0mi@earthlink.net
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:50:35 -0500

This macro technique doesn't work all the time.  I found that when I brought
up the CalQP module, it did not work if the radio was on or off.

When I brought up the NAQP RTTY Contest, it worked if the Radio was off, but
not when the radio was on.

When I started a brand new Nov SS Phone module, it didn't work whether the
radio was on or off.

My radio is a computer controlled Yaesu FT-920. Anyone else have the same
problem?