[WriteLog] Update 10.36G ready to download.

Georgek5kg@aol.com Georgek5kg@aol.com
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:04:35 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/2002 11:38:05 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
gw3njw@onetel.net.uk writes:

> MoveNextOnEnter=1
>
> CtCompatibleAccel=YES
>

> That is to say, if you have the former command set, then the
> latter will not work, and the 'type behind buffer' and the
> 'little red box' will not operate. If you have these commands ,
> make sure the argument of the former is set to 0 *not* 1

Clive,  tnx for the heads up.

Actually your note caused me to look into the help file, because I was not
aware of "MoveNextOnEnter=1".  This, in turn, caused me to find "enter sends
exchange/QRZ" which I was also not familiar with.

After 2+ years with WL, I am still learning its many subtleties!

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450