[WriteLog] Wish list: Icom rig support

Larry L Lindblom llindblom@juno.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:47:17 +0000

Since another program I use allows me to control up to four Icom rigs
from a single CT-17 (Logic) I of course think this would be a good idea.
I even proposed this on the reflector a year or two ago.

Wayne please for give me if I'm wrong but to my memory at the time you
indicated this was a low priority item as it only applied to one brand of
radio.  If it wasn't Wayne then I can't remember who it was.

73

W0ETC