[WriteLog] ADIF

Gil Baron gbaron@charter.net
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 07:44:12 -0500

I would try DXKEEPER form DXLABS if you want a free program but it is not
quite a general purpose log since it has a limited AWARDS tracking other
than for DX. If this log does all you need then there is nothing better at
any price and this one is free. The support is the top of ANY program I have
ever used.

The other answer is Logic 6. You can import the data and it can do a Mass
Update of the log with a call book CDROM. The only negatives here are the
cost (about 150 dollars I think for a new user) and the interface is not
very good in my opinion. Too many key sequences are not windows standards.
OTOH it will do almost anything that you want (especially if you hvae Fox
Pro knowledge) and is quite well supported.

You might try the N1MM logger but don't ask questions on their group because
if a question sounds critical or you ask more than once you will be banned
form the group.