[WriteLog] General Purpose Logging Program

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - 7S3A Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - 7S3A" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 02:47:09 -0000

Hello,

I'm not so sure their web site is "professionally
maintained" (at least on the mentioned URL).
I tried to go there but got a message that the
domain was "parked". I also got a bunch of
popup windows (8-10) and a question if I would
like to make some site as my starting page.
Not fun - I don't like popup windows!

So - the URL to their web site must be wrong...

73 de Jan

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Contest call: 7S3A
E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com - ICQ: 11074897
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3IK - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000 and WRTC-2002