[WriteLog] New Country Files 24 October 2002

Jim Reisert jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:43:03 -0700 (PDT)

Pete, you have some concepts mixed up.

.DAT are country files, for mapping prefixes and calls to country multipliers.

.DTA are callsign database files, for super check partial.

They are otherwise unrelated.

REACTY32.EXE is the program to run to convert WL_CTY.DAT into the native
formats that Writelog uses.  There is nothing else to do after this program is
run, Writelog will find its files automatically.

- Jim

--- Pete Stafford <pete@staffordsystems.com> wrote:

> I followed instructions for WL.  But the only WL program I can find is
> reacty32.exe.  This converts wl_cty.dat to a bunch of files ending with
> .DAT.  WL, in the Super Check Partial menu pick, allows browse on the folder
> where the .DAT files are, but only allows for selection of .DTA files.

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC