[WriteLog] New Country Files 24 October 2002

llindblom@juno.com llindblom@juno.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:08:58 GMT

This is not a super check partial file.  Is is the stuff WritLog uses to recognize what country goes with a particular prefix or call for recognizing country mults, etc.

73

---------- Pete Stafford <pete@staffordsystems.com> writes:

From: Pete Stafford <pete@staffordsystems.com>
To: "'Jim Reisert AD1C'" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>,
   "Writelog (E-mail)"
	 <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] New Country Files 24 October 2002
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:35:22 -0400

I followed instructions for WL.  But the only WL program I can find is
reacty32.exe.  This converts wl_cty.dat to a bunch of files ending with
..DAT.  WL, in the Super Check Partial menu pick, allows browse on the folder
where the .DAT files are, but only allows for selection of .DTA files.

Where am I going wrong?

Pete, K2PS