[WriteLog] WX5D KEYER

Bruce Osterberg bruceosterberg@msn.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:40:42 -0600

Ok Help.

Thanks for putting out the contest exchanges for sweepstakes but need a bit
more help.  I have the W5XD keyer hooked up com1 rig control using an FT
1000MP.  One Radio and it is Radio Left.  I can hear from the headphones
when plugged into the HD jack.  CW pad works as well as the External keyer,
But when I try to transmit.  My rig keys but no power out.  Have the Stereo
cable hooked up to CWL right to my rigs CW input, using a store bought
stereo cable, (may be the problem, but I have tried Two of them.)  So what
is the next step for CW SS this weekend.

73 Bruce N9BX

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.