[WriteLog] Connecting via telnet

Gil Baron gbaron@charter.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:35:53 -0600

It sounds to me like your firewall or router or something in that area is
not allowing the packets to pass.

Try to use a command prompt and then do

telnet "name or tcpip address of the cluster"
WITHOUT THE QUOTES

and then answer the prompts. If you an get on that way then the problem is
truly in WriteLog. If you cannot get on that way then you have a connection
problem and nothing WriteLog can do about it.